Restorative Exercise™ and alignment with the self are my passions!
My intention is to use this blog to tell you more about
Restorative Exercise, as well as show you how alignment can help you feel
and live well. Below I include a simple
introduction, but browse around to find an ever expanding resource for feeling great.
Restorative Exercise will restore the alignment between your human
machine and your spirit. I know this because it was the missing piece for me. I have
practiced and taught yoga for years, but I still had questions and I still had pain. RE has answered my questions about why things still hurt and continued to degenerate.
I now fully appreciate the complimentary role the body, mind, and
spirit play in a satisfying life experience and I feel great everyday! These days, I literally bounce out of bed each morning.
You can schedule a private Restorative
Exercise session with me most weekdays between 9 am and 4 pm. I can help you be your best by showing you how to restore your alignment through both movement and stillness. Find me on Facebook or on my website at www.OmUnlimited.com.
To your health!
Danielle :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment